Could the key to centralising your employee performance management practices lie within your intranet?
In an employee-driven work environment characterised by online reviews, controversial corporate bonus cultures and increasing employee attrition, employee performance management is now more important than ever.
However, the HR profession faces growing challenges presented by inadequate infrastructure, a lack of coordination across functions or levels of management and differing HR, payroll and administrative systems that fail to work together. Our latest HR eBook explores how your intranet can:
- Empower employees to self-serve
- Integrate and unify your business platforms
- Enable a top-down, bottom-up process
- Drive continual performance management
- Combine qualitative and quantitative data
Defend your business against the cost of poor employee engagement and high staff turnover; download the latest from our eBook series today.